Saturday, May 08, 2010


An Evening Note To My Friend

In your blue eyes are sparks of love, like I felt that chilly morning of 22nd January 2005.
Your presence is sweeter than the fragrance of my best cologne; of course brighter than a bunch of hibiscus.
Your arms so protective, shielding me from the cares of this world, and the worries of the future.
Your words are soft like a fountain of water in the desert…
Let me always be the….
Friend
Partner
Mother
Wife
Daughter
…you prayed for.
Do not be afraid of me even on money matters…because I mean well for you.
Do not hide your love from me…show me some care.
Do not compare me; I am the best for you.
Appreciate me; for that is the food of my love.
Fight this battle (health) with me; for our victory is near.
What more can I ask for my friend?
You’re the best thing that can happen to any woman on planet earth….
- Desire.

Who says a brother cannot use some re-assurances? Those were the thoughts of my wife last night before dinner. You bet we had a great night.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 10:12 AM , Blogger Evee said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 3:38 AM , Blogger Evee said...

This is so nice. That is why a man will leave his father and mother and cleave to his wife and the two shall become one.

I bet you guys had a lovely night.

 
At 6:02 AM , Anonymous opeonifade said...

woah, roar, lovely...

that would turn you on anyday...

 
At 4:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This piece is so touching....

Be happy and enjoy with your partner. That is the whole essence of life.

nice one, really nice....

 
At 4:29 AM , Blogger RASRAJ said...

Love is the ideal thing.


So good to LOVE and to be LOVED.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home